The Best of Town and Country found in Windsor
Tregothic Heights in Windsor, Nova Scotia is located just two minutes off Exit 5A on the newly twinned 101 highway providing a quick commute to Halifax. Situated between the Hants Community Hospital and the new Avon View High School the diversified community offers large municipally serviced single family and semidetached homesites in the new Phase 2 and plans for future phases include townhouses and multi-unit dwellings. The town of Windsor and surrounding areas have many great attributes to enjoy including Ski Martock, golf courses, theatres and parks as well as a swell of events and activities all year long. Experience it yourself in Tregothic Heights.
- Adjacent to Hants Community Hospital
- Minutes from Exit 5A for quick commutes to Halifax and Annapolis Valley
- Nearby shopping, churches, schools and medical centres
- Minutes from prestigious Kings Edgehill private school
- Newly constructed shopping nearby
To get directions to Tregothic Heights please enter your address below: